Friday, June 09, 2006

And now for the ugly house pics.....










First we have the giant mansion which mysteriously has no windows on one side....I find this fascinating....and after looking at the other side of this monstrosity and discovering that no, that windowless area is NOT the garage....well, what can I say? You have to love the balcony?


Then there is the common "window that is not a window" problem that is rampant in this area. WHY? Why make an area for a window and then fill it in with bricks?? Do these people not like light? Or proper fencing? But that is another story.....

But, finally, the winner....modelled by Chris! This is the ugliest of all. I don't know if this photo does all the little details justice, can you see all the concrete? That is supposed to be a driving/parking area in front, but they have put in 3 circular islands (yes, with palm trees), and now you can not fit a car in there! Ridiculous! Please note the pillars, and the same colour stones out the front in the "garden area"......

I am sorry to say that there are many fantastic ugly houses in this area, and I wish I could take photos of them all, but I can't do it....think of my gag reflex! But it's always nice to have a good laugh, and I like it when they drive their golf carts around their property.

Enjoy!

No comments: